Saturday, April 26, 2014

My picks from the JCrew new arrivals!

      J.Crew New Arrivals April




















J.Crew just recently put out their May items and I'm lusting after so many of them! I've been using my Study Abroad trip as an excuse to get some new clothes and that excuse is probably going to go for some of these pieces, especially the tops!

Lately I've been sizing up in my tops to get that looser breathable aspect. Each of the tops in my picture below    match that quality. The striped muscle tee is definitely a favorite and it even comes in a gold and white stripe! The Sea bag tote would be a great option for a pool bag. Talk about a Mary Poppins bag! The giant size could fit everything. The shorts would also be another great addition to my collection of JCrew chinos. They're the perfect length of shorts and I've had some pairs for years and the color hasn't faded and they've all held up in the wash. A+ in my book!

I'm definitely digging the new arrivals. Which ones are your favorite?
Emily


                    
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment