Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Favorite Pinterest Boards


So I saw this post over at and I just had to jump on the bandwagon. I'm a total Pinterest freak. It's my number 1 form of procrastination but I could honestly scroll through pages for hours. I love looking at it for fashion inspiration, crafting ideas, dream homes and (shameless) wedding ideas. I follow a lot of people but I do have my favorites.

I compiled a list of my favorite pinners and added links below. Just click on the image and it will take you over to their page!


                                     
                                

Bri Emery from designlovefest.com always has great pins coming up on my home page. She always has a lot of great DIY projects. 


Catie Veilleaux is definitely my favorite style pinner. She has a similar preppy style to me and I love looking at her page to find daily looks if I can't decide on what to wear in the morning. Another thing that is great is that she divides her fashion inspiration into separate seasons and pieces so it's super easy to navigate!


I also love all of the pins from Cathleen over at Classy Cathleen {check out her blog here!}. I love reading all of her pins on blogging. As a new blogger it's great to see all of the tips and daily post inspiration!


Karen Hofstetter has a lot of design pins on her page. I love looking at the typography section and she also has a great board full of patterns. I use a lot of them to tile as computer backgrounds!


Dallas Shaw is another one of my favorite pinners. She has my favorite beauty posts. She always has a lot of bright lip colors and easy hairstyles. 


If yore looking for some new people to follow head on over to Pinterest and look these girls up! While you're at it, pop on over to my account {here}

Hope you like what you see!
Emily


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your favorite Pinterest boards! I'm glad you enjoy all that I pin:)
    xx-
    Cathleen
    classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete