Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Finds! Ben Rector does it all!


Ben Rector is one of my favorite artists. If I'm listening to a cd in my car there's a 99% chance that it's one of his. Pk introduced me to his first album and I've been hooked ever since. If you've never heard of him you should definitely look him up. He's been gaining a lot of popularity recently and his tours are getting bigger and bigger. All of his songs are pretty upbeat, and generally make-you-feel-good kinds of songs. If you take the time to really listen to the lyrics you'll be hooked too.

Although this video isn't new, it's one of my favorites. He took a classic song and made it his own. Quite literally, Ben does it all. In the video he plays every part of the music and it's pretty incredible to watch.

Enjoy the video and have a happy Friday!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment