Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Dresses!

Easter is my absolute favorite. I love everything about it. I love the gorgeous spring weather, I love all the family that comes into town, I love elaborate brunches, pictures in the tulips and most of all, I love Easter dresses. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom and I would always go shopping to pick out the perfect Easter dress. It's one of my favorite spring traditions. From Lilly, to seersucker to coral tiered dresses I've had it all.

There are a few things that I always keep in mind when searching for the perfect Easter dress. For this day I tend to look for more modest fitting sun dresses. I lean towards more floral-esque dresses. That's definitely a term I just coined but what does that mean? Any sense of floral qualities whether this is in the actual print, or just in the overall color of the dress. It also includes any type of cut or detailing!

  Easter Dresses

This year when I was looking for that perfect dress I headed over to Shopbop.com to see what I could find and boy they had so many options! I narrowed it down to my top five and I'm in love with every one of them. I think the BB Dakota Shirley dress is the winner for me but you can be the judge!

Which one is your favorite?
Emily


          

2 comments:

  1. The pink and white striped dress on the left is my favorite, but nowhere near my price range! I think I'll stick with my Lilly's :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Shopbop can get a little crazy. I'm definitely one of their sales stalkers!

    ReplyDelete