Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Water! Water! Water!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to drink more water. I find when I start to get busy I just forget to drink water! I'm working on trying to keep a bottle on me at all times. There are so many amazing benefits to drinking water and and you can never get enough H20!

1. Increases Energy
Water is a natural energizer! It helps you to be more alert as well as focus and concentrate better. I actually find that when I keep a bottle of water with me in the classroom, taking little drinks throughout the hour keeps me less distracted in class. Try it!

2. Promotes Weight Loss
Bing Bing Bing! Here we are ladies. Water removes hunger and eating intake. Fill up your tummy before meals and you'll have less of an urge to fill up on other foods. Water also removes the by-products of fat and raises your metabolism with zero calories!

3. Boosts Your Immune System
Drinking 8 glasses a day helps fight off infections like the flu or other larger ailments down the road. When you are feeling under the weather water will perk you up in no time. It is also a natural remedy to   headaches!

4. Improves Skin Complexion
This is the first thing I see the effects of when I stop drinking a lot of water. Water keeps your skin fresh, smooth and glowing. It also helps prevent wrinkles! 

5. Water Puts You in a Good Mood!
When you're body is functioning at it's best you'll feel great! Give your body the best and reap the amazing benefits!


As I was looking around the internet I stumbled across some pretty awesome water bottles! These stylish accessories give you no choice but to carry them around with you!

Get your 8 a day!
Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment