Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring Break State of Mind

Spring Break State of Mind


As I mentioned before I'm currently on Spring Break. And also as I mentioned before I'm home, in Kentucky, where it's snowing. Brrrr. Now don't get me wrong, this was exactly where I wanted to be. I needed a place to come relax and crash on the couch for a few days and it has been absolutely great. However, I am still a little jealous of all my friends lounging on the beach. I'm currently living vicariously through their Facebook and Instagram posts while I'm all bundled up. Some tanning oil, a good book and a margarita sound like a dream.

In the meantime I can handle my warm chai and J.Crew scarves but I could also handle this J.Crew striped bikini and these adorable Jacks. Fortunately for me, summer is coming soon and by April Memphis is already scalding. The pool on campus is going to be seeing me as soon as possible so I guess I can wait until then. 


*sigh,
Emily



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that there's still snow in Kentucky! My spring break is two weeks from now (though I get an early start next Monday), and I couldn't imagine it being that cold!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Can't wait for it to warm up!

    ReplyDelete