Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturdays in Spring


The picture above is exactly how I am planning on spending my day today. The sun is shining and the temperature is supposed to be in the 70's! Hallelujah! I wrote a post earlier this week about the finicky spring weather but I am 100% wearing shorts today. 

One of my favorite things to do is to lay outside. Not necessarily to get a tan (I'll still take it) but to just enjoy the breeze and the Vitamin D! This is something that my mom got me hooked on as a little girl and I've loved it ever since. When I was little we'd go out into the backyard with a large Mexican blanket and a pitcher of lemonade and lay there for hours.  Even if it's just for an hour it's so relaxing! Some sweet tea, a good book, a mexican blanket and happy tunes make for that perfect afternoon. 

How do you plan on spending your Saturday?
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment