Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Finds: A Netflix Guide!

Today's Friday Find is honestly the last thing I need as a chronic Netflix-er. If I have any kind of guilty pleasure it's definitely Netflix. I love when I have those few minutes at the end of the day when I can turn on my computer and fire up one of my favorite tv shows! And honestly, there is nothing more relaxing than a Saturday afternoon Netflix marathon!

My current problem is that I've gone through two of my absolute favorite shows. I finished Gossip Girl a few months ago and it truly was a sad day. Call me caddy but it's really my favorite. Between the fashion and the friendships it's an easy watch and who wouldn't want to be Blair Waldorf?! Even more recently I finished Grey's Anatomy. Yes, yes they do still make shows but without a tv at school all I can do is wait until more are posted on Netflix. Bummer.

Lately, I've tried out a few shows hoping to find one that was going to fill in the gap. As of now I've got nothin'. I started watching New Girl because, let's be honest, who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel but I was a little underwhelmed. I loved her awkward and quirky character with impeccable pattern mixing skills but I just wasn't hooked. On the other hand, my boyfriend is obsessed with the Walking Dead but I'm not stepping anywhere near that one!

So I'm back to square one, lost without a tv show until VOILA! I came across this article!

Click on the image below!



I absolutely loved this! Just find your personality type and look at the shows that suit your taste!

Here's what I got:


I'm really going to have to check out Orange is the New Black. I've heard a lot of great things about it! Despite those orange jumpsuits being the exact opposite of my favorite Gossip Girl threads it looks like it might be right up my alley! Also, when I saw the description of Guilty Pleasure you bet that one caught my eye!

I'll keep you posted on how my search goes! What are some of your favorite shows right now?


I'll still always be a Blair Waldorf girl,
Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment