Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring has sprung!

Finally! Spring is here. The weather is slowly warming up and I am happy to say that I am in shorts today! Spring is definitely my favorite season. A cool breeze, blooming flowers and a glass of sweet tea is an absolutely perfect day. Blogging outside is another plus!


Spring Staples


Apart from the great weather, and generally more upbeat days, brighter clothes are right up my alley. Dust off those hot pink shorts that have been tucked away in your closet and drag out those lime green flats. Spring is the perfect excuse to mix some bold colors and prints!

These are some of the items I'm lusting over from J.Crew, Madewell and Gap. Some solid staple pieces can really go a long way and I truly consider stripes to be a neutral. Spring is here to stay and I'm loving it.

Feelin springy,
Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment