Monday, March 10, 2014

Coffee Shop Minus the Coffee?


So I'm totally one of those coffee shop people. I'm definitely not hipster nor do I spend all of my day there but I really love coffee shops.

Also, Starbucks doesn't count. Of course I love my cake pops just as much as the next girl but it doesn't match the homey and neighborhood feel of a local coffee shop. They're one of the places that I could sit for hours and get so much work done but they're also the places that I love to just sit and chat. Not to mention the smell. Gosh. Love it.

Conveniently I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop pondering the fact that I love these places but I don't love coffee. *Pause…

I know I know it sounds kind of silly but I do have my reasons. For one, I don't want to become addicted to it. I don't want to be one of those people that the first thing they do every morning is make / buy a cup of coffee. Ain't nobody got time for that. Second, coffee breath. Need I say more. And last but essentially the most important, I just don't like it. And you know what? I'm fine with that.

So no coffee but I still come to these Coffee Shops? Because I love everything else. The fact that I don't drink coffee nearly cuts out half of their offerings but it doesn't necessarily cut out the best.

Here's a list of my favorite (non-coffee) drinks both hot & cold to get from coffee shops.

1. Chai Tea Latte
     
2. London Fog
    
3. Hot Chocolate
     
4. Matcha Green Tea Freddo

5. Vanilla Steamer
     
6. Chocolate Freddo
     
7. Italian Soda
   
8. Apple Cider

9. Smoothies & Frappes

10. Tazo Tea Bags
     


Hope it might spark your inspiration to try something new!



Coffee-less,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment